Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yayaya

I'm still awake~ :D And I'm feeling very very hyper, why? Well, I was watching SBS's Gaya Daejun 2010 and I've been complaining that I'm tired of waiting because I'm sleepy, but even if I go crazy of waiting it doesn't matter because I was waiting for 2PM, my babies. 2PM WERE AWESOME (So awesome that I actually hit Mahzuz while he was sleeping, if he ask why his arm hurts please don't tell him it was me) !!! SHINEE WERE AWESOME (They were chained, omg Onew looked so FREAKIN' HOT! and Jonghyun was caged and you won't believe how much I fan girled over this for a few minutes before my connection lagged through the rest of their performance and continued to 2NE1's but after that it went smooth again, it was like every pervert's dream!) !!! GD AND TOP MADE ME DANCE AROUNDDDDD~~~ They make me hyper even in the sleepiest moments. It's freakin' 1AM and I feel like dancing :D


They sang the rock version of "I'll Be Back". I never knew 2PM could perform rock, but they pulled it off!!! THEY WERE THE BESTTTTT!!! Second best goes to GD and TOP for bringing so much energy to the stage that I forgot to feel sleepy!!! OMO WOOYOUNG WAS SO COOL!!! WITH HIS SHADESSSSSS <3333

My mom's gonna kill me tomorrow. I squealed so much when people were asleep. hahahahahahah And she's also going to kill me if I look sleepy tomorrow.

Excuse me while I fake feeling guilty and sleep

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: