Saturday, December 18, 2010

나 이런사람이야타이틀곡

Hello again :) I know you people are probably on the edge of your seats waiting for another 2PM post from me. Okay, no... I'm probably the only one excited about this :D What's different about me liking 2PM and me liking other groups is probably because I love everyone in the group (even when I say I don't really like Chansung... I don't hate him, it's just that sometimes I forget about him. At times I forget that Nichkhun is in 2PM too, I don't even know how that's possible). Like in BigBang I like TOP, SHINee I like Onew, SNSD I like Sunny, MBLAQ I like G.O, 2AM I like Jokwon/Changmin, B2ST I like Doojoon, U-kiss I like Kevin, f(x) I like Sulli, etc... The only groups that's similar with 2PM are After School, 2NE1 and Brown Eyed Girls (and they're both girl groups)

My previous 2PM list was THIS which I wrote about a year ago. A NEW LIST is needed :D Let's START!

In the previous list I talked about this 2PM (with Jay Park):


But now, I'm gonna talk about this 2PM (without Jay Park):



Why MY (Yes, he's mine... We're in a secret relationship... SO SECRET NOT EVEN HE KNOWS ABOUT IT!) Wooyoung is not included in this list? Even though he's like right at the top is because I've already did the reasons why I like Jang Wooyoung although I probably would be happy to do another one but if I were to add him up here he's gonna get half the post and the others get really short introductions. Once I talk about WY I can't think about the other guys. It won't be fair. Capiche?



See how happy he is that I did his earlier~? So happy that he's dancing and biting his lips..... *squels* Yeah, he's a hottie.

*snaps out of it* Other members >.< So that I'm not stupidly biased (and forget someone), I'll go alphabetically

(2) Chansung/General Hwang



He's Italian. Well, at least when he encounters a girl.

Name: Hwang Chansung
Birthday: 11th February 1990 (Dude, he's my age! D:)
Height: 184cm (Dude, he's my height! Minus a few centimetres)


He's the youngest member. In TV shows he's really playful and cute, probably because he's the youngest. He likes bananas. Most of the time he has really nice hair, like super nice... But sometimes....


He doesn't... But whatever, he's the magnae and magnaes are adorable... Unless you count 2NE1's Minzy, she's FIERCE!

(3) *Thinks, what goes after C?* Junho/Emperor Lee


Name: Lee Junho
Birthday: 25th January 1990 (Dude, he's my age too!)
Height: 178cm


Junho has really nice butt :) He's an athlete. Like he's really good at jumping, running and smiling. He's got no double eyelid and it's cute. Have I mentioned he looks like a smaller Rain?



Everyone wants to be Junho.

(4) Junsu/Jundyu/Panda/Broadcast Man/Jun2DaKay


Name: Kim Junsu
Birthday: 15th January 1988
Height: 180cm (really? He looks shorter than Junho)

Junsu is the main vocalist of 2PM and just recently he's obtained a new nickname: Jundyu/Broadcast Man. He's from Daegu and sleeps at the top bunk where every morning he has to climb down a ladder. He's really pretty actually even if he doesn't think he's good looking. He's got the best reaction LIKE THE BEST! He freaking laughs even though its not funny.


Junsu used to have really ugly hair (sorry, I just had to say that)


But he's really pretty now, like a swan~

(5) Nichkhun/The Winking Machine/Thailand Prince



Name: Nichkhun Horvejkul Buck
Birthday: 24th June 1988
Height: 180cm

I used to really like him because he's so so so cool and cute and nice and... Perfect. Then, he got married. I could still accept that marriage to Victoria *cries inside* THEN



HE DYED HIS HAIR! Sigh~ Whatever Khun, whatever. You can do whatever you want now, dye your hair in seven different colours, see if that looked good on you. Brown hair looked so adorable on him.

(6) Taecyeon/Ok Daeri/Ok Cat


Name: Ok Taecyeon (FYI, Ok is not pronounced as okay)
Birthday: 27th December 1988
Height: 185cm


See, if he covers his mouth or doesn't smile he looks really hot with his dimples and his I'mfromBoston claims. He has way too many teeth. Don't even mention the multiple times when he just rips his shirt off, I don't like it, he does it way too many time. Taec, if by chance you're browsing the internet and you found this/read this please do me a favour and please stop ripping your shirt off. I used to really like you too, you were like my traffic light fashion soul mate! Now you're just number 3, get that? Number 3!!!

***

You wanna know why Wooyoung wins over Nichkhun and Taecyeon? Look at their cheeks and look at WY's... Then tell me why :)



When WY does it, he's perfect. PERFECT! *dies*


Oh thank you for waking me up Jay.

This concludes our post for today~ Done, done and done!


Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: