Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanks To

There are things I've always wanted to do in public for so long but for some reason I couldn't do. So when 2011 comes I'm going to do all of these in January :D Well, attempt to do it at least.

When I'm happy I want to jump up and down like a crazy person... In public


When I'm feeling random I want to shout to any of my friend, "I LOVE YOU" from far away and do a heart shape with my two arms.


When I'm at a shop I want to make people give me discount by looking like this:


Then when they say the price cannot be changed I go "YAAAAHHH!"


When I'm tired I exaggerate my movements


When I'm in an argument suddenly shout these out and make the hand movements

so

And when I'm feeling sexy (Especially after jumping rope, like Jundyu) I touch myself.


Okay, no exclude the last one. I'm never going to do that in public hahaha I did it when I dance "I Hate You" but I could never do that in PUBLIC!

HAHAHAHA CHALLENGES ACCEPTED! :D

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: