Monday, December 27, 2010

꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 (I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better)

You know? I found out that JOO is not doing any new albums because she's not famous. She had a major downfall a year ago. Maybe she'll come back with a new album since it's almost two years since it happened and Netizens would forget. Not. lol. Know your friends well, but know your enemies better? :)

I don't want to post pictures in my blog, if I do her face would taint my purely WY blog >.< Read it HERE


So Qibah does not approve the Wooyoung and Joo couple. I'd rather if he ended up with G.Na (You know, the girl in 2PM's 10 out of 10 MV) or any other girl, as long as it wasn't her. The harridan :D

Qibah does not approve

GD is not amused

Yoona is going to kill her 



Ahh~ Enough getting angry in the morning :)

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: