Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nagging

Even after Wooyoung trampled onto my heart like an elephant I find myself staring at his pictures from my "WY and friends" folder in my laptop. LOL


I fall for Wooyoung like Onew falling for the floor. lol I realised Onew is really similar with me in terms of clumsiness but I'm more like Sunny when it comes to babies. love them :D Okay, Wooyoung time :)

































I think that's it for today because it's raining and there's thunder (lol, reminds me of this joke I made about thunder... About how seeing it makes me feel like I'm seeing a kpop star lol the only people who got this joke was Lisah and Farah. Cheondung? Get it? Get It?) My connection is really slow... Not very good for uploading :D

*Pinches WY's chubby cheeks*


*happy like a little kid*

All these pictures are making me happy again. *wooyoungdiditforworkwooyoungdiditforwork* *wooyoungisnotinlovewiththatbitchgirl*

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: