Monday, December 6, 2010

눈부시게 좋은 날



I've been watching Mary Stayed All Night/Marry Me Mary/매리는 외박중 since yesterday (honestly saying, I've only watched the first episode before yesterday but I was running out of 2pm shows to fan-girl on). This show surprised me. For every drama I watch I'm always rooting for just one guy to get the girl (example: in Sunkyunkwan Scandal I wanted the charming and brave Moon Jae Shin/ Yoo Ah In to get the girl but that didn't work out). In this drama I was rooting for both Kang Moo Kyul (Jang Geun Suk) and Byun Jung In (Kim Jae Wook) to get the girl.




I can't believe I like Kim Jae Wook too! I watched him on Antique and man was he gay (like if he wasn't really gay before he did that movie, he is now) and he looks like a girl but there's something in him when you watch this drama you get attracted. SO SO SO SOOSOSO ATTRACTED! He's so charming.. So so charming. Yes, I like gay men, shoot me.






Then, there's Jang Geun Suk with his long hair. Whenever he smiles my heart melts like butter on a hot pan. In the movie, he doesn't believe in marriage plus he's a bad boy! A player. For one thing I know, I'm always falling for players. Like Nichkhun.






Yeah, I believe that in real life out of all the 2pm Nichkhun is the biggest player EVER! Taecyeon can't get girls because he's a nerd with lots of teeth. Wooyoung is just too serious and thinks more of his career (plus he's shy), I'm sure no girls would ever reject him if he tried. Those are the main people in 2pm that I like... AND NOW I ADD ONE MORE: JUUUUNNNNSSSSSUUUU~~~~




Since this show on kbs he showed his funny side and omg Junsu....


Toodles~
-Qibah-


Ps. I should just make this blog a kpop/kdrama blog... Its content is like 90% just that.


Pss.Tumblr is saying "We'll Be Back Shortly" since 2 hours ago. Liar.

0 comments: