Friday, December 17, 2010

Sorry (Dear Daddy)

Let's see... I've posted 2 times today. But all of them were useless. Oh so so useless haha But then again it could be useful to... certain people.

Holidays

My holiday have started from 1st December 2010, 4PM and so far it's a boring one. Well, it could be worse. I've had three invitations to go out (once on 4th December 2010, 5th December 2010 and 11th December 2010) but I've only gone out once.

4th December 2010: Diyanah, Syidah, Qidah, Erna, Izun, Waqi, Ameen, Zana, Ajis, Dibah and Dayat brought me to go out to the beach but unfortunately I had to baby-sit Aisyah for the day. Then, I found out that they had thrown me a joint surprise belated birthday party (With Izun, Erna, Syikin, Waqi and Ajis)! I felt so guilty, the most in my entire 20 years of life.  I'm really sorry :(

5th December 2010: The same group (excluding the guys) brought me out again but unfortunately my mother didn't feel well to drop me off or to pick me up again after the outing so I had to not go. I'm really sorry, again :(

11th December 2010: I went for sushi with Fadhil and Hanis (Nadia and Lisah couldn't make it). Catching up was nice. Ice-cream was nicer :D 

Half a month till this holiday ends and what have I been doing? Watched Mary Stayed Out All Night & All My Love, Fan-girl about 2PM way too much, Discovered that I no longer hate Yoona as much as I did way back when, Wooyoung, Wooyoung, Wooyoung, Tumblr, Realised that I'm no longer close with some people that I used to be close with (and regret it) and lots of other stuff.

I'm hungry.
I know I shouldn't eat junk food and stuff.
But I don't care.
and keep on eating


Until next time then :D



Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: