Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'll Be Back

So yeah, I was walking back home after a day of movies with my friends and I was almost there too before this guy in black ran past me and rolled into the darkness. I crept nearer to the figure in the dark.


"Don't come nearer" He yelled. There was pain in his voice. This made me run to him. Before I could reach him he crawled into the light shone by one of the nearby street lamp. The street lamp also reflected onto his face. I didn't know how anyone could look beautiful when they were hurt, but he was at that time.




"Wooyoung!" Someone also in black ran past me and knelt next to Wooyoung. For once I realised that Wooyoung's shirt was drenched in blood. The guy kneeling next to Wooyoung turned towards me. "Help me carry him!" He ordered.


Wooyoung spitted out blood as we got him up, he smiled and said "Junsu..." before coughing.




"We have to get away, faster" Junsu said. But he stopped after a few steps. A green tank suddenly popped out of the late night mist. Perched on top of the tank was




"Evil Doctor Pork Chop!" Wooyoung managed to say again.


"That's Mister Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you, Wooyoung! Think you could escape me and my minions, eh?" He laughed evilly. "Taecyeon! Nichkhun! Junho! Finish them!"


Three other guys in black appeared, cart-wheeling out from the fog.












I stood there thinking there's no way out. I have to do this otherwise Wooyoung and Junsu would die. "Hold him" I said softly to Junsu then stepped forward.


"So this is what you've sent? A girl?" Evil Doctor Pork Chop taunted.


















And then I woke up. That was the end of my dream. Wooyoung have been appearing my dream since my exam started. Obsessed? I know right? I woke up from this dream thinking "I was afraid of Evil Doctor Pork Chop???".


Toodles~
Qibah


PS. I realised that Chansung wasn't in my dream. This is prove I don't like him anywhere near as much as I like the other boys.


 Sorry Chansung :( hahahahhaha




Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: