Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gee

We all know I like SNSD's version of Gee :D Well, it's their song. I heard IU's version and I was BLOWN AWAY! :D It was so GOOD!!! And IU is super CUTE!!! Both video got IU's version of Gee but I think the second one is better probably because she's in the comfort of a familiar recording studio and not in front of an audience.




You know what's better than IU and Wooyoung (Milky Couple) pair? IU and Cheondung/Thunder pair :D They're like the cutest couple ever! Cheondung was in IU's MV Mia and in various cover videos IU made. He also featured in one of IU's songs called "Merry Christmas in Advanced". In Idol Army, they were paired with each other :D




IU is just too cute. I wish I can put her in my pocket... That last sentence remind me that IU also looked cute with Seulong! Omg, when will this end.

Qibah stalker, OUT

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: