Thursday, December 16, 2010

장우영

If you read hangeul then you'd know that the title above says Jang Woo Young and that's who I'm going to talk about today, no it's not his birthday and no, it's not mine neither. It's just that I feel like doing this. He's the man I love for all the reasons in the world (and whatever anyone says I love him more than any of you would ever love him, capiche? Fatin Nadia Haji Katri, I am talking to YOU). Oh wait, it is my birthday! In 11 days it's going to be my birthday according to the Hijrah calender, I'm turning 21 :) For my present I want everyone to say that I'm going to Korea and meeting Wooyoung there, I'm a person who believes that if you say things a lot of times it'll come true, so you better do as I tell you... or not hahaha

I naturally do not believe you can love a person for no reason at all. That's bull crap for romantists. There's either a reason or you're not in love, you just like that person. I have 5820390183812 reasons why I like Wooyoung, I shall only post the ones that I realise because a lot of my reasons don't even make sense to me.


So back to what I was originally going to talk about, 장우영.










Name: Wooyoung (우영)
Date of Birth: 30 April 1989 (which means he's 21 but in Korea he's 22, I don't know how that works, don't ask me, please)
Height: 178cm





(1) Dancing
Don't ever say he can't dance because he can! Whenever he dances there's this look in his eyes that makes me go *sigh* Every. Single. Freaking. TIME!!! Here are some evidence on how awesome he looks like when he dances (or when he's on stage looking FEEEELAAAAIIII)





I replayed this video about 678 times because he was FIERCE here :D

THOSE PENETRATING EYES!!!





Shut it, balik balik tapi lawa.






He looks good dancing in his power rangers shirt

His face scrunched up with sexiness

His famous ssanti dance (meaning cheap) IS funny!

more ssanti? Here you go.

Ssanti KING! (Jokwon is ssanti QUEEN okay?)
(2) Singing
Even though Junsu/Jundyu is the main vocalist of 2pm Wooyoung has this AWESOME soothing voice that you WISH puts you to sleep. WISSSSHHHHH! Nuff said.









(3) Rapping
He raps. Yes he does, I just found out yesterday :D It was the 2010 Melon Awards. Taecyeon (the shirt ripping camwhoring sexy rapper) was not there due to Dream High shooting (Which was a drama that Wooyoung also stars in). Although his rapping was not as good as Taec's powerful beastly rapping that makes you want to bite all the pillows around you until all the stuffing comes out but he was GOOD!!!


(4) Children
Wooyoung likes children (no I can't rant on this, I like children, WY likes children, we're destined for each other... Why can't you see thisssss??? lol Shut up, Qibah)




















(5) Poison Cheeks
He has the chubbiest cheeks EVERERERER!!! But you should think twice before you poke them! They contain POISON! You heard me right the first time, it's poisonous!!!














(6) Shyness
He's shy..... My ass









(7) Facial Expressions
This guy has about 1290 facial expressions.


Serious

Crazy girl in love

Die






Crazy

I just killed Qibah with this expression and she likes it

I'm wearing drag but I got away with it

Cute

Love (lucky bitch)


Happy :)


Angry :)


Cute puppy *dies*

(8) Acting
His acting career is going to be launched on the 3rd of January 2011 and I am EXCITED :D I know I haven't seen the drama but I think Wooyoung's gonna be fine :D Not because I am obsessively obsessed in love with him but because he's done parodies and he seems fine there.


(9) Girls
Wooyoung dresses as girls and he looks gay FINE!



WY is at the very back wearing a big black hat.



Woopwencess :D

Spoiled brat

(10) Kid
He is such a kid! :D The cutest kid EVERERERERRRRRR!!! The biggest one too :)


Trying to fish with egg holders

"EEEEEENNNNGGGGGG"

(11) Body
Hot body? Why must I explain this?

Tease :D

You're beautiful parody :D

Sexy wave

(12) This


(13) Jundyu
He discovered JUNDYU!!!

"Why should I give you half the room? What do you do when you wake up? You rub your eyes, I climb a ladder!" You go, Jundyu... Scold that Taecyeon for rubbing his eyes.

(13) Pairings
In the Kpop world guy-guy pairing is expected (guy-girl pairing is frowned upon). I like this pairing of Wooyoung+Junsu=WooSu/JunYoung/WooDyu. I don't care if not a lot of people don't see them together. I do :P






I don't like KhunYoung, it's just wrong

He can't be with his twin, Junho. That would be incest!

ChanYoung.... Okay, they look good together but... Hmmm.... hahaha

Threesome? NO!


That's all for now. I'm tired of finding pictures. lol Pretty good ones too :D Whenever I see Wooyoung I go all:


안녕히가세요~ Good 밤! :D


Call me


Toodles~
-Qibah-


PS. All there pictures are found on Tumblr. Thank you people of Tumblr (one of them is my edit though, I'm not saying which) :)









0 comments: