Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shock

I hate it when I link pictures and they get removed afterwards. From now on I am going to save the pictures and re-upload them (I'll just link GIFs). Look at how much pictures were taken out! It looks so weird because my posts all doesn't make sense.

Okay, on a happier note 2011 is coming up. I'll be turning 21 and that's the legal drinking age! D: But I don't drink lol

For 2011, I think my new year's resolution would be "Think Before Thy Speak". I need that resolution so bad because I usually just shoot my mouth off... Oh and I should control my book-shopping habits because I would spend all the content of my bank for books if I could. It doesn't even matter if I'm going to read them in the future *giggles*. Okay, let's make a proper list of what I want to be in the year 2011.

. A thinker (I talk too much)
. Less random (or maybe not)
. Rule follower (Stop breaking the rules so much)
. Not a stalker (I doubt it, this defines me)
. Less Korean obsessed (Idon'tlikekoreansIdon'tlikekoreans)
. Less books obsessed (Idon'tlikebooksIdon'tlikebooks)
. Less laughing (That'snotfunnyThat'snotfunny)

Basically I don't wanna be the me right now, I want to be more mature. But I'm guessing I'm never going to be mature. Or maybe I already am but even I don't know. Okay, let's go with that :)

I also need to limit my spending on what I actually need. Stop pointlessly spending my money on stationery that I already have or don't need at all! I need a book that contains how I'm going to spend my money everyday. *groans* I spent too much on stationery :(

Let's cancel the first thing that I want to be on the year 2011, I can't be a thinker and not talk! That would kill me on the inside. I'll just... Think before I talk. Think hard. I think on the last day of 2011 I'd still be shooting peas out of my mouth. hahahaha

You're my FBI, I need you in my life, girl :)

Yeah, I listen to B2ST/Beast. I've been listening to them since two weeks ago... Or maybe longer, I don't take note of when I start listening to someone. I think Yoseob is the cutest thing! Within two days I knew all of their names and faces. It took me a week to match all the names and the faces of 2pm. Man, I'm such a dork now.

사랑해요~♡

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: