Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Go Away

This is going to be another personal blog post though I have no idea what's personal and what's not anymore due to the merging of k-pop with my life even k-pop seems like personal business to me. I'm very emotional when it comes to my k-pop biases (though this may sound silly). I'm not an anti, I don't hate any k-pop artist... Okay, maybe just JOO :D

Back to my personal post. I was just reflecting in the shower just now and I wonder since k-pop is playing such a big part in my life now, what did I ever do before I found k-pop? K-pop defines me now, so before k-pop I was a nobody?

QIBAH'S LIFE BEFORE 

What I remembered was that I started liking DBSK in form 5 (along with Lee Hui Huan)... So what did I do before that? I wasn't much of an anime geek neither. I only watch little anime and I only started reading mangas in form 4... Was it possible that I actually exercised then? Or was I sitting in front of the tv all the time? I can't seem to remember what I have been doing and it's really frustrating.

People say your past does not matter but what if I can't remember my past? I must've been an idiot before I met k-pop.

The second part of my blog post is about the GIFs. I will now limit myself to maximum 5 GIFs per post and for every one GIF image there must be an equivalent of three paragraphs written things. Wanna know why? It's making my connection so damn slow =_=" lol yeah, I brought it on myself. But moving pictures are like so cute, I can't possibly stop posting them.

Annyeong~

Toodles~
Qibah

Ps. Did I just waste your time? hahaha you thought I was going to talk about my life for once? Fat chance, anon, FAT CHANCE! K-pop IS my life now

0 comments: