Wednesday, December 29, 2010

반말송

I was so excited when they first released this that I forgot to post it here! YongSeo couple forever!!! :D I love the song so much >.<


It's called 반말송 which is romanised into Banmal Song. Banmal is the informal, impolite way of speaking to friends, in the song Yonghwa is saying he wants to hear Seohyun speak in banmal with him but Seohyun is saying it's very hard for her to do (she still talks in polite language to her band members, how can you expect her to speak in banmal with Yonghwa?). If you watch WGM you can hear Seohyun attempt to speak in Banmal with Yonghwa but it comes out very awkward LOL but yeah, this song is confirmed made for Seohyun :D

I think they are the sweetest couple in WGM. Not Khuntoria. I like KwonIn also, but they come up as the gag couple... Somehow hahahaha I think it's Kwon.

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: