Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oran-G

It's 9 minutes into 2011 already :D Tonight I went out and missed MBC's Gayo Daejun but fear not, for the performances will be uploaded on youtube tomorrow. So right now, it's officially 1st January 2011 in Brunei. Sigh~ My results are coming our soon right?

You know why I'm not dying over the fact that I missed live streaming MBC's Gayo Daejun? Because of this:


I am a jealous girlfriend. But then again Wooyoung and Min does look cute... I'm beginning to like Min actually, been watching Oh! My School. Wooyoung looks like a million dollars. Why does it look like they're walking in the Empire Hotel? Min and Suzy are the only people in Miss A that I can recognise... The other two: Fei and Jia I get mixed up... Which one is Jia and which one is Fei? What are my 2011 goals again? Oh right, read it HERE and HERE

Oh and I'm going to break my one-GIF-per-post rule by posting just one more here. 2011 didn't start so well, I'm breaking rules, I broke one of my resolution already... That's like the third resolution. By the first week I think I can cross out the entire list lol

Happy New Year :D

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: