Tuesday, January 11, 2011

왜 이러니 (Why Are You Like This?)

Second day of the fourth semester and I haven't had a real class. Yesterday, my class was cancelled so I spent a whole hour fangirling with strangers (I know their names now, but they were total strangers). Today, I just had a meeting from 4pm till 5pm (but it ended at 4.30pm) for the Korean class timetable. It's so good to see 김손생님 again. She's as cute as ever.

She told us about a Korean singing competition. I can't sing but I think I want to try out :D Just for the fun of it, I know a lot of songs. I want to do a 2AM song or a BEG song... Alone? LOL or a 2PM song with a band, we can be Bruneian SNSD ahhaha As much as I want to sing IU's Good Day I don't think I can reach her high notes then continue singing normally after that. I would forever be not able to talk if I do. I can already imagine the audience going


when I sing. Sigh~ Why can't I sing? When I like singing so much... I have a 10am class tomorrow :) Physics~

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: