Thursday, January 6, 2011

Someday


I miss this guy's blonde hair :( He was the only Asian I would ever think that looks good in that hair colour. He had blonde hair during You're Beautiful and gosh was he the greatest, cutest blonde Asian ever!




I have a lot of blonde pictures of him but I won't upload all of them because it'll take 1838912 minutes to do it. Three would do. But it didn't end well in the drama for him, did it? He didn't get the girl. Cried 1939218 times at this scene. 


Like this, he is love~<3 Dramas, I don't get why I'm always attracted to people who doesn't get the girl. Sure I liked JGS in the drama but I felt a connection with lovely, Jeremy/Hongki. I'm always in love with people who doesn't get the girl :(

Kwon and Gain's WGM ended :'( Love doesn't exist, sigh~

bye *shakes head*

Toodles~
Qibah

PS. Jinwoon's smile is <3

0 comments: