Friday, January 21, 2011

그남자 (That Man)

Now I remember why I'm always asleep early whenever semester starts... I'm so freaking tired. Mondays and Tuesdays are fine... Wednesdays are hell... Thursdays are a relief. I don't even have time for Korean stalking/hunting on Tumblr. Thank goodness my Saturdays are free.

Monday: Mechatronics
Tuesday: Korean
Wednesday: Atomic Physics, Modern Physics and Quantum Mechanics
Thursday: Korean and Quantum Mechanics

On Wednesday nights I die am really tired.

For two days in a row I've been doing something about my weight. I've been walking around the neighbourhood as exercise. At least I'm doing something I like: walking under the blue sky. So now I have friends... There's 11 year old Zur and 10 year old Alin. They're siblings but Zur is very pretty. I don't have a picture to prove that so you'll just have to trust my judgement on this.

I tried hanging out with teens from my neighbourhood today and omg, was I like that? I don't think so... They flirt with every single guy that comes along... It was crazy! Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Zur and Alin again... Sigh~ I don't fit in with teens anymore. I feel old.

Or maybe I'm the young one ;D


Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: