Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sorry

It'll be such a waste to not post today. The date is so pretty 1.1.11 :) A new beginning

Or not because when I woke I straight went to what I did yesterday: watch B2ST's MTV documentary.  My results are going to come today, tomorrow or Monday. Nervous as hell but whatever. I'm not ready to leave my holiday just yet.

I'm going to start planning my 3 months holiday :) lol List down dramas I'm going to watch/re-watch. List down shows I'm going to watch/re-watch. I bought so much books this holiday but I still feel that they're not enough, which is crazy digging my money wallet. Whenever I go in the bookstore at the mall I feel suddenly at peace and I want to spend all my money on the books there just because they make me happy =.=" Weird? I know....

I'm going to list down every single thing I'm not to do this year. Omygosh, I can already picture a very long list. I already know what I should do in moderation: Kpop. But I thank Kpop, because without it my life wouldn't be the same right now. I wouldn't even be the same person. I'd be dull, physically and inside.

Oh shizz, now I have to cancel the "Not watch Kpop" bullet point from my list and put "Kpop moderation" instead. I can't stop my love for it even if I wanted to. I guess this is what you call love. I'm in love with Kpop :) It's not that I want to be crazy over them, it's just that I need to. People in the Kpop fandom maybe hundred of miles apart but we are one family :) Ah~ This just brought warm and fuzzy feeling into my heart. Thank you especially Jess from Germany for sharing everything with me when 2pm were surrounded by all these nasty rumours, now I just love them more and more :) Thank you every one in Kpop, from every fandom: Hottests, I Ams, B2UTY, Shawols, ELFs, S♡NES, etc... You guys are the greatest :)

Ah~ Such a weird post lol

<3

Toodles~
Qibah

0 comments: