Friday, November 27, 2009

말도 없이 (Without Saying)

Jang Geun Suk!

















Qibah goes *SQUELS* over the last picture!!!! HIS HAIR IS ACTUALLY NICE LIKE THIS!!!!


I finished watching "You're Beautiful" just now and what I have to say is: Korean love is incredibly complex and hard (not to mention interesting). I wonder if their real love stories are like that since their always making love stories like these. It'd be so romantic if it was. Life would be much more interesting everyday if it happens to someone close to me. Some complex love with a person whom she didn't know had the possibility of being her brother. *lol* I should tone down with all the dramas.


I am in ♡ with Jang Geun Suk!


Jang Geun Suk = ♡
(ULTIMATE LOVE TIMES INFINITY)


Toodles~
-Qibah-


I blogged 3 times today, must be out of my mind... For Jang Geun Suk!

0 comments: