Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

It felt like my exam just ended though it only just started today. But my only exam left is English. I have no idea what to study for English. Never studied for English in O levels. Never studied for GP in A levels. So obviously not studying for English in university. Who in the world came up with these theories? Obviously me. I'm off watching all that I have downloaded from the previous downloading frenzy.

Although I do have one thing to say: 2PM WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR IN MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARDS! They are the awesome-est boy band around (well. Not really. Big Bang is the Awesome-est. They come in a close second because they don't look gay like Super Junior. They look awesome!). I hit Mahzuz a lot yesterday when I watched the awards show LIVE! Every 5 minutes it was like "ZUZZZZZZ, GDRAGONNNNNNNN" or like "ZUZZZZZZZ, TWOOOOPEEEEAMMMMM". He was so annoyed that he gave me a piece of tissue with "G-Dragon's" autograph for a trade of my laptop. I can't say he wasn't creative. But, whadafreak? They're not even real Korean letterings.




Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: