Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feel The Breeze

While everyone is traveling, going to gigs or going to firework displays *cough*adeq*cough* we (Michelle, Hanis, Mei Ping, Fadhil, Me, Lingy, Jason, Hung and their friend who was having a birthday) went to Excapade to have sushi!

Lol I don't have evidence though because I didn't take pictures.

Before we went to Excapade Me, Michelle and Fadhil killed time by going to the korean week exibition at the Chancellor Hall which was empty. So we tried on the Korean Traditional dresses (for both men and women) without feeling awkward (since there was no one around =D)

Again, I don't have evidence because I didn't take any pictures.

After Excapade we (Michelle, Hanis, Mei Ping, Fadhil, Sue [who magically appeared out of thin air], Me, Lingy and Jason) went to Hua Ho Kiulap and stayed there for 2 straight hours looking at stationaries and toys. Our bellies were quite full and heavy.

and again, I don't have evidence because I didn't take any pictures.

This post lacks evidence of it ever happening. I could be making things up =D

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: