Saturday, November 28, 2009

Only You

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha


The weather was nice today. Since I didn't take much photo today I'll just put them in my blog.




I went to both my grandparents' houses (the one in Tutong and the one in Mulaut). Arrived in Tutong at 10am.





It is situated across a Shell station and next to a mosque.








Aisyah was shy and wanted to be "Sama Kaka" all the time.




Stayed there until 12pm (I was spacing out and missed out the live slaughtering but my dad took pictures of it).























WARNING THE FOLLOWING IMAGES MAY BE DISTURBING FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE

...


...


...


...


...


...







Arrived in Mulaut around 12.30pm. And went back home around 4pm.
















And now I'm off watching Baby and Me. Oh Jang Geun Suk. What could I do to make you smirk at me?





Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: