Sunday, November 8, 2009

Miss You Love You

I just realised yesterday I update my blog everyday... *sweat drop* and I don't even care if no one reads my blog. I do it because I am addicted to blogging! I even blog when I have nothing to talk about (just make something up and go with it)

It's not even because I have nothing to do. I have LOADS of things to do! Next week I have an assessment for basic experimental skills in physics and I have a presentation for English (well maybe not loads but I do have things to do). What's more is that exams are coming up (I only have two days of exams 22nd and 25th of November, which is kinda lucky).

When I'm free I tend to not blog so I'm expecting this big break from blogging in December and early January. Holiday~ Whee~~!!!

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: