Thursday, May 20, 2010

Paper Doll

It's raining really heavily. Well I woke up from my nap because of that, I slept on a super hot day and woke  up because of the noise. I hate it when my nose is runny. lol Talking about two completely different things. Well not entirely different, my runny nose started because I was walking in the rain and according to Fadhil he likes walking in the rain because he can cry and no one would know.


"Bukan aku buat wah tuuuu!" - Fadhil


Aisyah is asleep next to me. Well she woke up crying and she fell back asleep.


What am I blogging about? I guess I don't have anything to blog about and started vomiting nonsense. Usually I vomit unicorns and rainbow, now I vomit nonsense. Well if you see rainbows and unicorns as nonsense, then you would say that I vomited nonsense since the day I was born. Some people would say I vomit traffic lights. I like colours. I'm a walking and breathing traffic light.


Do you know why I'm so random? Well, because I'm very easily distracted... Even if you change the topic once I wouldn't remember my original purpose of talking to you. Like for example I came to ask something, and you didn't answer and just talked about the weather, I'd completely forget what I asked and jump deeper into that topic you talked about. What has this got to do with being random? I don't know.


I see this have been an utterly waste of post... Oh well~


Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: