Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Highway To Hell

As you all know... I am free from my exams & studying and I have abundant free time. Problem is (#1): I can't drive. Yeah so if people are bringing me out I need to ask my mom or my dad to send me. Problem is (#2): My parents aren't that free to send me everywhere. I need to learn how to drive... A.S.A.P!

So since I started my holiday I've only been in 2 outings. One with Lingy, Hanis and Fadhil for sushi and after that movie with Fadhil and Hanis (Robin Hood). The second one with Lingy, Michelle, Ihsan and Gary for sushi (again after two days from the first sushi). I don't think I can make it to Karaoke today with the MIB gang + Wifey + Uncle + Zatil + Hello Kitty + Ameen because my mom is quite busy and even if she's free later at 2 she needs to rest too. This is why I NEED to take my driving lessons (yeah, I was done with my Law class months ago). I miss Farah, Fang, Nisa, Fayen and Izzul. We used to have brunch every Monday and now I haven't seen them for an extremely long time, plus Farah, Nisa, Fayen and Izzul is working now.


Mien! I hate holidays... But at the same time I LOVE HOLIDAYS! For two different reasons. Hate because I can't see my friends regularly. Love because well, obviously, because there's no need to study, no assignments, no exams, no tests, no need to wake up early (though I still wake up quite early everyday), no need to shower in the cold morning water, etc.... So much reasons to love holidays but only one reason to hate it. Sigh~

LOL Ranting Qibah?

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: