Thursday, May 6, 2010

Golden Slumber

What am I doing online you ask? Well, instead of studying I am writing a Give-me-a-job-for-the-holiday letter. Online? Why? Well, I forgot how to write a letter... In Malay.


HAHA Yeah, studying MIB gives no improvement whatsoever on my Malay. People are just lucky to be studying abroad, they don't have MIB, but I got that over with this semester anyway. Next semester I'm just going to take ONE outside faculty module (and no, I am so not taking Sociology) and a whole lot of Physics module: Thermal, Analogue&Digital, etc... I have to pick one more Physics module. Then there's LE-1502/Communication Skills 2 which is compulsory (and thankfully I'll be taking it with Medicine, Biomed, other FOS and Business people... Hopefully I'll have my class filled with Biomed and Medicine people like last semester's Communication Skills 1). Then I'll have one more slot for an outside faculty module... I'm taking one with exam because 100% coursework is just a hassle: TOO MUCH FREAKING WORK!


Oh yeah... Pandas are cute


Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: