Saturday, May 15, 2010

Are You Gonna Be My Girl

First movie in MONTHS (with Fadhil and Hanis): Robin Hood.




Due to all the killing it's done I give it one thumbs up. I love movies with blood, weapons and killings. I don't know why. Maybe it's a psychological problem but ah what the heck. Not like I'm gonna kill anyone, I just like watching it.


Had sushi with Lingy, Hanis and Fadhil before that. :) Meet you soon Lingy! Before sushi I was just Allkpop-ing. Yeah, unhealthily just staring at the screen, laughing everytime something funny comes up, otherwise looking all gloomy. Before Allkpop I played Plants Vs. Zombie. The plants are so cute. Everytime I plant them I go "AWWWW~".


I need exercise. I think I'm going to be fatter than I already am if I don't. Like seriously :(


Okay. Off to breakfast.


Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: