Sunday, March 8, 2009

Me, my yoke and I

Today aku jalan =) wheee I can finally say that~ haha jalan liat movie (abis ani aku mau liat goku pakai t-shirt lagi) :



Overall the movie was okay lah so-so... kinda made me sleepy during the last parts... Tapi I LOVE Rorshach punya parts! His story! His life is sooooo interesting and violent! freakin' awesome! althought aku tutup mata when he cracked a murderer's head open using a butcher's knife! shite! awesome! and time ia throw minyak masak arah urang.... and the way he said "butterfly", "pretty flower" and "clouds" haaha He's cool! yeah, freakin' awesome!

haha but yeah, ia ganya yang interesting... yang lain banyak cakap... haha tapi during the start of the movie time ada murder and all the action then suddenly aku bersin! hahaha sneezing during the very serious moment made adeq laugh... haha

THANK YOU ADEQ~~~~~

Toodles~
-Qibah off to watch TV/Sleep-

PS: aku jumpa hazim! he got fatter... and ia kan lanja aku, kan zim? hahaha
and haha listening to poco-poco reminds me of certain someones whom i dearly miss... *sniff*

0 comments: