Friday, March 6, 2009

Cheers darlin'

Why is it my recent posts no pictures? haha probably I'm just too lazy to upload photos... So, what's up with me? The little Qibah? entah... I am now searching for a job pasal aku jobless haha yatah boyfriend ku useless =) lame jua aku ani eh

Today, we had a lunch-girl-outing (awu, si azmi ani bini-bini)

Lingy had a haircut... It was nice tapi she didn't like it (kenapa macam monotone cerita ku ani kan? bah ubah topic ehhhh)

ada this chinese girl tadi! OMG! her legs are so nice! awu! banar! ada tattoo lagi tu anklenya! awu... legs nya lawa! shiete~ cool lagi tu...

haha enough! nda ku tau lagi kan cakap apa... everything that comes out of my mouth these days boring... tapi aku jumpa dayah tadi! eeeeeeeeeekkkkk hahaha

Toodles~
-Qibah off to dilute her mind with nonsense-

0 comments: