Friday, March 13, 2009

Cold Water

Since I have no pictures to post... Let's make up some pictures to post haha

Let's talk about yesteray's weather =) I like it yesterday... When I got out of the house in the morning, the sky was really really clear... You can really see the blue sky plus a few little smiling clouds



Then as the day moved on the sky was added with more and more littles puffy clouds



The clouds, clumped up like that, looked like white puffy cotton candies



It looked good enough to eat... Then at night there were still cloud covers



But then at night it rained, so you cannot see the stars



Thus I end this talk about yesterday's weather... This talk about weather only happens when I have absolutely nothing to talk about... Eh wait a minute, why is my drawing of the rain opposing the wind direction... oh well~ it wouldn't happen in real life tapi this is my drawing... I'm lazy to draw a new one..

moving on to another topic: "Boys over flower"

Ahhhh the korean drama that is now playing on KBS world every mondays and tuesdays... I have to thank Lisah for texting me everytime it plays... tapi I've only watched it once... SIUK! It's the korean version for "hana yori dango" (japanese) or "meteor garden" (taiwanese)

Tapi what's great about the korean version is that it's freakin' MADE IN KOREAN! the homeland of Yoo Bin and other wonderful things... haha I've taken a liking to the actors and actresses sudah... the female lead character has cute mushroom hair... I like =)

Toodles~
-Qibah off to shower-

PS: Liat awan ingat siapa? haha

0 comments: