Sunday, January 25, 2009

Total eclipse of the heart

We had our VIP hollywood night for graduation thingy on the 24th January (yesterday)

I came late teehheee macam 8pm start 8pm jua ku dtg... so basically i missed durang punya "vaining moment" (as Yiwen said it) I just had a haircut lagi tu before the thing... hehe si fadhil ckp macam yoo bin... manada! fringe nya tabal wah dhell eh...

I posted pictures di Facebook sudah and as usual check saja sana :) (Rai's voice echoes in my mind "Pemalas!!!")



I'm the one in red.. from left - right: Hafiz, Azim, Hanis, Me, Susilawati Cullen and Meiling... See my hair? short kan??? hahah



Wouldn't it be awesome if it looked like this? haha damn!


Kan? i DO NOT look like freakin' yoo bin!!! tapi cute ah si yoo bin ah? she's cute and hot and wonderful and superlicious~~~~ the oh-so-sexy wonder girls hehehe

Toodles~
-Qibah off to entah lagi-

0 comments: