Friday, January 9, 2009

Fall for you

Happy Birthday Pong/Yvonne lim yi wan!!

I am now high from drinking half a bottle (1.45litre) of jasmine green tea... yeah, I don't need alcohol... Just a bottle of green tea would do =) tapi the big big big bottle of green tea, not the small one pasal the small ones are for kids

I have a question... If you shave the fur off sheeps do they turn into goats? pasal i'm confused... then what is a lamb? ngapa banyak term anikan? sheep = biri-biri, goats = kambing, lamb = ?, mutton = cooked lamb/goat/sheep = parut kenyang... answer meee, i don't get it...

I have to go to school tomorrow... I've been lazy to go all week... I know some people work really hard and I've been giving extremely little help... *sigh* tapi going to school when we've finished school is terrifyingly hard to do... oh yeah, my respond to Sue's post pasal tiring school work:



LOLOLHAHAHA like it? I got it from "Eclipse"... bukan yang gula-gula nyaman atu (thank you, wong for introducing me to that gula-gula, nyaman banar) but the book yang one of the Twilight trilogy ah... yang pasal vampire and werewolves and isabella swan ahhh... yih nda paham!

Si Aisyah pandai beruah bah... tsk tsk (awu random haha)

Toodles~
-Qibah off to beruah sama Aisyah-

0 comments: