Thursday, January 15, 2009

Loving You

I'm graduating on saturday (two days lagi) *sniffsniff*

I'm actually sad to leave school, not like anyone would expect from me... SIGH I miss waking up early and getting ready for it... I miss going to class... I miss my teachers: Madam Koo... Mr. Chong... Cikgu Farid... Mr. Chew... Mrs. Hilary... Madam Koo... Mr. Chew... Mr. Chew... I miss going to Rai's class every morning (haha and her sarcastic comments... sama kalau si Rai sasak, yeah I'll miss that) I miss doing Mr. Chew's test every class... I miss MY JUNIORS: Effie and her classmates/ex-classmate, ainul lating, his wave and his groupy (haha si haziq ni), wilson wong and his bangang face (yes you have one), etc... I miss free periods... I miss the stairs... I miss taking pictures of sue&meips in random times...

Basically I just miss everything... si adeq lagi a week udah nda ckp sama aku... ia avoid aku, sedih ku... HAHA

Toodles~
-Qibah abis idea-

0 comments: