Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lace and leather

I know I'm a few days late (better late then never lol) but HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

and I know I'm a feww days late too but HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ZIRAH (tua kamu sudah yeah?)

and (again) I know I'm a fewww days late but SELAMAT TAHUN BARU HIJRAH

***

So yeah, new year's eve i was at my neighbour's house ada barbeque and aku sakai liat kebab di rumah urang hahah seriously!



andddd I've obtained an 8 year old friend! haha she's another neighbour's grand-daughter... very cute, follows me everywhere... she is also the reason i went home to sleep before the clock actually struck 12am... ngaleh melayan kanak2 ani...



My neighbours basically had fun... for the night tapi ada power outage around 2am so the karaoke-ing stopped hahah











hahah yeah... kanyang ku that night...

***

on the 26th december 2008 i went to Munji's birthday party... it was fun, mun... thanks *grin*

***

thats it... ngaleh ku write... I have not much to say anyway hehe... I miss you, broccoli! haha

Toodles~
-Qibah off to jaga Aisyah-

0 comments: