Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Time Is It Now?

Dear readers.

I am an antisocial nerd. Yes. I just found that out today. I am also, apparently, a traffic light :D People called me that today because I wore a yellow shirt with pink sleeves and green pants. Thank you. I am so flattered. Traffic light fashion = TaecYeon.

Glo. Ba. Li. Sa. Si. Erna, globalisation :D I hate MIB! Report every week??? If it weren't for my awesome MIB group I would be dead by the first week. I am in love with my MIB group peeps! Dibah, Diyanah, Qidah, Erna, Syidah, Zana, Syikin, Dayat and Fifah are such nice people. It makes me want to just hug them every single time I come for discussion. I love you guys.

I have my mommy Fang :D. My new mommy Fayen :D. My aunt Farah :D and my grandma Nisa :D I love you guys too! If you weren't with me making jokes all the time I wouldn't be cheery Qibah. I got a new phone-chain given by mommy Fayen! Thank you :D

Why am I blogging about people I love? Oh right... Because you're not in it anymore :(

Fadhil, what is taking these people so long? Can't they move their cars? I'm thirsty~~~~ Tennis makes me thirsty... Even if I just played for an hour.

Ew. Smoker alert. Stop smoking near the car!!!!!!

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: