Friday, February 5, 2010

My Ears' Candy

Oh! My hands ARE small! lol

Taecyeon "The secret to being a top student is study groups."

After having found out that Taecyeon had learned four languages and had even ranked in the top 5% while studying in America, the students asked him what the secret to his success was. As if he was a bit embarrassed, Taecyeon answered shortly, "I just tried my best." The students asked him to explain a bit further until he finally elaborated with, "Instead of studying by myself, studying with a group of friends helped a lot more. I learned a lot working with them together."

The one below is taken from Ga-In's CYworld

누나! 이모티콘은 나으 생명이야~ 없으면 서운할걸?? (옥거인 옥택연)
Noona! Emoticons are my life~ You're going to be disappointed if I don't use them~ (Ok Giant Ok Taecyeon)
Yeah... I've been stalking. Sue me.



Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: