Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mad About You

I've been procrastinating! No wait.... What I've done is worse than procrastinating! I've been stalking watching 2PM...

PLEASEEEE help... :D

I've been dancing Gee and Oh! in MIB tutorials lol. How weird of me. I must abandon Koreans for a few while and concentrate on studying. Just for a few months... 3 months.... THAT SO DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FEW! I should have Koreans only once a week (maybe Mondays would be Korean day since I have Mondays free) so that I can concentrate more.

2PM even invades my dreams every now and then. It's just too weird now. I'm sure it'll get weirder. What if I accidentally write "2PM" on my assignments? That would be horrific! Beyond obsessed. But yes, I love you Taec-Oppa :D Wait NOOOO I should stop.

My head hurts.

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: