Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You don't listen to her, you don't care how it hurts

Whaddup homies? hahaha reminds me of meipy... I know I'm really late but heck! Yay! my exam's over *grin* nothing to be happy about though, since I can't start my driving lesson just yet... *sigh* I need something to take my mind off that... I wanna work! earn some "dough" get me? some "greens" though in Brunei it's a rainbow of color (blue, green, red, yellowish-brown, purple, golden, pink, silver, bronze etc...)

when i talk about money i start thinking about "gangsters" and "mafias" i have no idea why... hmmm.... maybe one day I'll make a gangster movie *snorts* and the posters would look like this: (haha cawer~!)












okay enough imagination... Last saturday I went out with Belle and Meips (movie and a walk)


I'm guessing I was annoying


sue, doing her signature japanese anime freak pose behind meip's back


Meips broke that black thing next to her... She was in an awkward position but then I forgot I had zoom


Sue, balancing haha

the wind was strong

After that my mum picked me up... but i heard there was a surprise birthday celebration for Belle (from now on I shall call Sue with this name) haha actually i was invited to do the surprise thing tapi my mum tiada suruh (mengapa malay si Qibah ani kan?) Sorry Belle *flutter eyelashes*

Toodles~
-Qibah off to prevent dying from boredom-

0 comments: