Thursday, November 27, 2008

I fell in love with a girl

Get it? I want nobody, nobody but you~! *clap clap* *points* *clap* *points*

Yes people, I am over boybands and into GIRLBANDS! hahaha as in the korean girl bands... jus name them I like them all... Wonder Girls, Brown-eyed girls, SeeYa, etc... They're just so... umm so, so, so hot hot!



SeeYa


Brown-Eyed girls


Wonder Girls

Their songs are simply addictive... hahaha I like Wonder Girls the most though... You can tell... Forget DBSK, Bigbang, Super junior! I love Wonder Girls now... and Shinhwa (though they're not a girl band) and Epik high's songs are pretty catchy too (they're not girl bands neither hehe)


Epik High


Shinhwa (*squel* minwoo is so hot)

The one, the only band I was waiting for until the exams are finally over: KAT-TUN!
Kamenashi Kazuya
Akanishi Jin
Taguchi Junnosuke
Tanaka Koki
Ueda Tatsuya
Nakamaru Yuichi
Can I be in the band too? as Kibachi hahaha (wth) nevermind hahaha cali tia nama band nya


They're Japanese by the way =D hotties

Toodles~
-Qibah off to listen to more Wonder Girls-

0 comments: