Friday, November 7, 2008

Sugarpie, Honeybunch....

How was my day? good... Enough of that before i turn emo again *teehee*

Okay~ everyone was anticipating this... ahaha tkarang! ok whatever, get on with it, Qibah! Drumrolls! Camera! hahah here comes meipsy~


Qibah, apakan tu? "meipiy"? "meipig"? Bukan wah! Mei ping bah tu as in "pretty with ice" macam milo ping "milo with ice"!!! hahaha lame much? bagas physics ani ni...

I would love to introduce to you readers out there my friend: MEIPING! She makes up the "P" in our "SQP" group.. (I make up the "Q" and Sue makes up the "S" awwwwwwwwwww)


Si Meips ani kadangnya rajinnnnnnnnnnn tapi copy homework pulang tu...

Meips goes to tuition with me too! Chemistry that is! at Mr. R... Mr. Rai? Kenapa kan si qibah ani tonight? Bagas Physics atu kali... Mr. Ravoof wah!


This is how meiping acts kalau ia shocked ada people gambar ia, but then this was directed arah sue


Meiping wasn't really aware i was taking her picture for this one... she just smiled because i smiled...


Sue asked me to take a picture of meiping's cute little bunny teeth tapi nda nampak... hahah ohwell~

That was Meiping... Sue's pictures lagi banyak lah.... pasal si Sue always with me coughVAINcough... hahaha I'm lazy to type right now so yeah.. this post ends now...


Ani baru Meipig! as in "pretty pig" or in malay "cantek punya baie" eseh

Jangan marah Pings~ I just have no life.... *Teehee*

Toodles~
-Qibah of to cut off her wrist eee emo!-

0 comments: