Saturday, August 30, 2008

Under the moon we shall rise


This is a post before i go to Miri (I know its a saturday but "ah, heck! I'm a butterhead")

okay today I am going to introduce my clan! hahaaha as in my family of 6. The six reason my life is interesting. The six reason why i turned out the way i am. haha random jua si Qibah ani eh!

Lets start from youngest to oldest then....



This is Aisyah Humairah, My youngest sister... She is only 11 months old. She's too young to be included in the dark side like me and my brothers but she knows how to torture people by poking their eyes, so i am quite satisfied with her progress (but she likes poking my eyes the most so i'm not quite sure...)



This is Abdul Fattah, my youngest brother. He looks a bit like chinese/japanese/korean because his eyes "sepet". He's 10. He likes spongebob and he keeps denying that he's gay (don't worry fattah, i understand...). He has the same birthdate as me but different years (haha duh, kalau nda ada twin tia ku udah)



This is Muhammad Nur Mahzuz Labib and he's retarded (nada wah!) I have no idea why i have this picture of him when he's posing like this but "Ah, Heck! I'm a butterhead". Si Mahzuz is really smart and he's turning 12 this september. haha and he has brown hair! i shall not dwell into him more because i feel semi-retarded just talking about him.



This is Siti Nurzunairah Naqibah, my maid hahaah ok no, thats me (i think) I have no idea who i am, except i'm 18 and i am a vampire (if you cant beat em just join em)



This is my mum, Dk. Lolita. She's 38 and has loads of freckles. She's cheerful but when she's angry you do not want to cross her line... She's quite a random person and she even waves at random strangers (when i asked who it was she just shrugs and say "eh, salah orang!") one thing i have to say is that her lame level exceeds the maximum.



This is the leader of my imaginary vampire clan: my dad *dramatic music plays in the background* He's 42 and is wannabe rockstar (padahal, lame! manada cool) He has loads of moles on his face and he doesnt like taking pictures (hahaaha this was taken without his permission) I hate his beard, it's digusting!

So... That's the whole of mio familia. They are weird as can be but i love them all the same. I'm sure no one ever did this post of introducing their family to the crowd but "ah heck! I'm a butterhead" and I'm random teehee

oh yes, and thank you to the people who signed for my amazing bookmark~ it beats using a hundred dollar note as bookmark...


the bookmark, laminated by raihana

okay... my day yesterday was enjoyable, nothing to blog about though... went to mun's for tea then tuition... even tuition was ok (i was being teacher's pet as usual, sasak si pong... and boon kept looking at my paper for answers)



si sue with mun's camera

okay, i went to my mum's cousin's house early in the morning tadi and i got the shock of my life! haha i meet an endangered animal! an eagle! ahhhhhhh *excited* its wings were as long as my arm! bah i'm off to miri~~~



toodles,
-qibah off to miri-


0 comments: