Saturday, August 16, 2008

The dark side is a happy place

Now that Exam is over, i am posting =)

Happy belated birthday to my brother, Abdul Fattah. His birthday was on the 14th of august (yes, same date as mine so i'm indirectly saying happy belated birthday to myself too hehe) I would love to say my gratitude to people who greeted me(by text message, chronologically): Ainul(one month before=), Lingy (9pm), Ping (12.01am), Sue (12.02am), Afiqah Hamizah (12.38am), Hayatul (12.46am), Adeq(6.09am), Hanis(6.10am), Michelle(6.47am), ZirahMyTwin(6.56am), Fu Ton(7.13am), Lee Hui Huan(8.58am), Chian Mei(9.26am) and Effie(1.07pm)
i'm sorry i couldn't reply, i had no credit... credits are mere distractions... they are evil


birthday boy: Fattah =)

14th August (my day)
My day started with me waking up at 4am(haha tidur balik, bangun pukul 5) to ready myself for statistics quals. Breakfast was normal (toast). received gifts from my grandmum:


Ferrero rocher and an Alfio Raldo watch (Thank you!)

I went to school around 6.50am. As, usual i was hanging around with Michelle and Hanis in Michelle's Proton car :) until si Sue came, i ran after her and gave her my ferrero rocher (courtesy of nini mami's gift). Kali ada tia around 7am si AH sama si Anis (form 4s) running towards me. haha thank you guys, tekarih cari kaka sampai ke girl's hostel just to greet me (thank youuuuuu so muchhhhh) After stats/mechs rupanya JL planned to sing for me, so the whole exam hall sang heeeeee malu ku eh (thank youuuuu) Mr. Chew finally realises that my name is "Qibah", that is birthday present enough coming from him.

I went home after that. My mum bought Nasi beriyani (hers, ikan. mine, kambing *GRIN*). So, i had that for lunch. Plussssss CARROT CAKE. haha thank you mum. So, i went back to school around 12-ish for chem p5. Si Adeq gave me these:


except the ferrero rochers... plus a singing card which i didnt take a picture of

I love the bear the most!!! it's really cute! haha... He seriously wants to fatten me (si sue punya suggestion tu buying chocolates ah, i heard)

What i seriously want for my birthday (but didn't get) is:


mini cooper (found one arh my dad's workplace)

Ok, kidding... haha but seriously... now that i'm 18 aku mau kereta for driving... teehee YOU WISH QIBAH!

As a conclusion, I had this for dinner:


Lamb Doner kamu! ahaha (lamb for the whole day! not bad, eh?)

Lastly, I would LOVE to thank everyone for making my day eventful and especially thanks to ADEQ for making everything wonderful =D

Toodles~
-Qibah off to sleep disregard of homework-

0 comments: