Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy barfday toooo lingy! who is turning 19 *snickers*


me, michelle and lingy...

I finished twilight yesterday... I cant wait for "New moon" hahaha

so early kan i post? hahaha that was because i ran out of things to do (while waiting for my mum, kan ke skulah)

at 5 i was outside. The morning breeze hitting my face and hair. The stars, twinkling in the sky. The moonlight, reflecting on my face.

hahaha eseh! i get all weird and english-y when i finish reading a book... hahaha

after reading twilight i decided... if vampires were real i'd be one... why? cool juaaaaaaa
The speed. the agility. the strength. the beauty. the desire to destroy something beautiful: life. mannnnn if only they were real i'd be a willing prey (some would say, stupid qibah! you'd die! but heck, i'd rather get kill by beautiful people)

Toodles~
-Qibah off to being not Qibah-

0 comments: