Thursday, March 18, 2010

Run Devil Run

As a K-pop fanatic I have the obligation of updating on it.

...

...

...

LOL!

Well, the greatest girl band ever now, Seo Nyuh Shi Dae or 소녀시대 (Girls' Generation) released a new music video with a new concept. The "Black Soshi" concept (THEY'RE NO LONGER CUTE AND INNOCENT, THEY'RE HOT AND SEXY).

Oh! Junho is in Dream Team season 2 on KBS World! Must watch that and Invincible youth.

Okay, that was totally random. Teehee, now back to the SNSD news. Here are some pictures with them in the concept (OMG YURI IS SO HOT!!!)


Yuri

Taeyeon

Tifanny

Seohyun Maknae

Hyoyeon

Sunny Aegyo

Sooyoung

Yoona

Jessica

Thank you for reading. Please come back next week. Anyeong ^^

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

What the hell was that? I sound so professional! o_O One thing I have to state. Like I must really really state because if I don't: I. Will. Explode.

I don't like Yoona! Why? Because I'm a jealous little frog. SHE PLAYED A GAME OF PEPERO STICK WITH MY TAECYEON!!! WTH is that??? ALMOST TOUCHING LIPS???? WTH is that???

But Run Devil Run is very nice, people. Watch it :)

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: