Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dragon Days

Yes, yes, Qibah is up at this late hour?

Why it's only 1am. LOL kidding. I'm awake doing my anthropology essay. No people, I am not doing anthropology, I'm taking it as my outside faculty breathe course.

Wait. I'm blogging right now. hahahaha. I'm sure I wont be playing tennis tomorrow. I'd be too sleepy to play. Or I'd play but I'll miss every single ball thrown at me. Yeah, most probably the later one. The tennis sir likes me too much to even not let me not play.

Qibah, don't procrastinate. Please.

Okay.

Oh wait. What was this post supposed to be about? Well... It's about me being accepted as a "Bro". LOL! Had lunch with 4 boys and I paid. See how that shows that I'm a bro? They didn't mind me paying! The only people that minded that I paid for his food was Fadhil but now not so much because he accepted me as a bro too.

What a nonsensical blog post, little miss Qibah.
Toodles~
-Qibah-

Ps. I love my wife, Izun :D

0 comments: