Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time For A Confession

Since module registration starts tomorrow and I shall be busy to post any pictures after this until 3 months later, allow me to fangirl for the last time. I shall upload every picture I have in my 2PM folder (whether people want to see them or not). *looks into folder* omona! 201 pictures...


dimple man ♡


Jay♡








Wooyoung♡


my dimple man so cute :D








Khunnie♡


Junsu♡


ChocolaTaec♡


Chansung♡








They love their food


GREEN♡




He could so pass as a girl















JunHo♡




even if I hate green, I WANT THE PHONE HE'S TOUCHING








He's so cute when he smiles :)


















cute :D






hotness :D
















hotnessssss XD
















uniformmmmm


nerd :D




























I like him with curly hair ♡










































colour colour colour colour~




Jo kwon is ♡






















the winking machine :D



















I haven't uploaded everything. It's tiring~

If I start posing like Nichkhun or Wooyoung I would be a girl again :D

If I may say this: TAECYEON IS SUCH A NERD! I LOVE HIM

I ♡ you, ChocolaTaec :D

0 comments: