Saturday, January 9, 2010

Maggie Mae

I now love TaecYeon. I know in 2PM he's probably least attractive than the others but he's got his charms.

(1) He has loads of teeth. LOL It makes him look cute :D

(2) He's tall

(3) He likes dressing up as a traffic light + I like dressing up as a traffic light = WE'RE MADE FOR EACH OTHER

(4) He's the most realistic person to like (the other realistic person to like is Wooyoung but hey, I laugh everytime I look at Wooyoung, no idea why)

(5) He has the hottest "hurt" look. Nichkhun's is CUTE, Junho's is awesome (because he looks like Rain), Wooyoung's is funny (every single face he has is funny), etc... (I don't know how to talk about Chansung and Junsu, I just don't pay attention to them, WHYYYY)

I should stop... I am such a FREAKY fangirl



I LOVE YOU, TAECYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: