Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Loaded Smile

I admit, I admit, I'm not as awesome as I say I am but admitting this makes me more awesome. Sorry. True Story.


What is the use of giving flowers to people you love as a symbol of your love. Does that mean that one day, like that flower, your love would wilt?


Yes, I now can only think of one deep thing a day. Blame the holidays. We all want holidays when we're busy and shit but when we do have holidays we complain of how bored we are. That's how I am like and that's how I will stay to be like. Though maybe I would not mind having one or two weeks holiday but a month or two (or the nine months holiday after our A levels) are just too much.


Or maybe I should be happy I'm even in a holiday. I'm sure once I work there would not be any "one month" holiday. Be thankful little one. Embrace the force. Be a man. Do the right thing!


What is the main topic of this essay? Summarize in four words. Thank you and please come again.


I. Don't. Make. Sense.


Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: