Wednesday, December 16, 2009

For Your Entertainment

What have I been doing? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Yes, you heard me right. No, actually you read it right. No need to read it again.


Actually one cannot say they are doing absolutely nothing because we, humans, have to be doing something even if it is just sitting down. If we are sitting down staring into space then we are not doing nothing but we are "sitting down staring into space". (This paragraph absolutely contradicted the last paragraph, I'm very good at contradicting myself. It's one of my attractive points. Which actually says I am not an attractive girl. Thank you.)


In my case, I have been sick. Vomiting. Shitting. Yes, a lot of shitting going on because I had diarrhea. Coughing. I also had a 38 Degree Celsius fever. Gravity happened too. I stayed rooted on the face of earth pulled down by gravity. My laptop had also been pulled down by gravity. Acceleration due to gravity exerted by my laptop to me is surprisingly large albeit it's small size and mass.


WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING

Entah.


Inda ku tau.


Toodles~
-Qibah-

0 comments: