Friday, October 2, 2009

Here We Go Again

It's true that once you're in uni there's piles and piles of assignments that it changes your daily routine, like sleeping pattern...

Once upon a time there was this girl. Qibah was her name. She never slept later than midnight. Then, *drum rolls* UNIVERSITY!

*laughs* the point is I can get minimum of 2 hours of sleep (I am refering to me, others can get minimum of no hour of sleep) ever since school (yes, I said school) started and I now have two little pets called "black rings under my eye" otherwise referred to as B.R.U.M.E *insert smiley here* I also have a herd of no-eye-deers *inside joke* (curses that lecturer)

So I've got a question... There's this monkey, it's stranded on this deserted island with one coconut tree. It's hungry and wants coconut, but the problem is it can't climb the tree (maybe injured) and it doesn't have any tools... So, what does it do? we're supposed to do an essay on this... (i know it has no relation to physics, but my lecturer told us to do this)

Toodles~

-Qibah-

0 comments: